Mongolian Chicken Recipe
- 3 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 cups chicken stock or broth
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped, about 2 cloves
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoon White wine
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- dash of pepper
- slice the chicken and mix it well with the marinade. Let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Mix Hoisin sauce, red pepper, ketchup, and stock. Set aside.
- Heat wok with cooking oil and heat the chicken till fully cooked.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for another 5 minutes while stirring.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – Mongolian chicken