• 4 cups chicken broth
• 3 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 2 tablespoon lemon juice
• 4 dried Chinese mushrooms (wash with water then cut into thin strips)
• 1/2 cup bamboo shoot cut into thin strips
• 1/4 lb lean pork cut into thin strips
• 1 small tofu dice into cubes
• 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (or black pepper)
• 2 tablespoon cornstarch (mix with about 4 tablespoon of cold water)
• 1 egg (stirred)
• Finely chopped green onions for garnish
1. In a pan boil the chicken broth then add soy sauce, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and pork for 5 minutes.
2. Then add bean curd, pepper, lemon juice and then add the cornstarch and mix thoroughly for another 5 minutes then slowly add the egg while stirring.
Serve and enjoy this Chinese Food Recipe – Hot and Sour Soup