Honey bbq Fish recipe
- 4 4-oz swordfish steaks or other firm white fish
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalape?o pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon. minced fresh gingerroot
- Combine all ingredients except swordfish in small bowl; mix well.
- Place fish in shallow baking dish; pour marinade over fish. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove fish from marinade. Grill over medium-hot coals or broil fish about 10-15 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish turns opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – honey bbq fish recipe