- 2 lbs. pork cubes 1-inch size
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2-4 tablespoon sherry
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (or regular onion)
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Cover the pork in flour.
2. In a pan, heat with cooking all and cook the pork
3. Mix chicken broth, soy sauce and sherry. and other ingredients. Place in pan with meat. Simmer covered 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
4. Stir and heat thoroughly.
Serve and enjoy this Chinese Food Recipe – Ginger Pork