• ½ cup of shredded fresh crab or imitation crab
• 1 teaspoon sherry
• 1 tablespoon salt
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 6 cups water
• 1 can of corn (drain the liquid)
• 1 teaspoon cooking oil
• 2 tablespoon cornstarch (mix with 2 tablespoon of cold water)
• 1 scallion (sliced)
• 1 egg (stirred)
1. In a pot, add cooking oil and cook the shredded crab. Add in sherry and salt then set everything aside into a bowl.
2. Bring water to a boil in the pot and then add corn, oil and soysauce.
3. Pour the egg while stirring then add cornstarch and mix well.
4. Add in the bowl (shredded crab) and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5. Garnish with scallion
Serve and enjoy this Chinese Food Recipe – Crab and Corn Soup