Abalone with Mushrooms
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 oz. canned water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 8 Chinese mushrooms
- 1 lb. canned or fresh abalone, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons. soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons. cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoon water
- Soak mushrooms in cold water for 15 minutes, drain then slice.
- Pour the stock into a wok and bring to boil.
- Add water chestnuts and mushrooms and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add abalone, scallions and soy sauce, and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4 minutes longer.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – abalone with mushroom